PC Devious Machines Texture v1.6.1
Drawing from a library of over 340 acoustic and electronic sources, Texture synthesizes new layers which track the dynamics of your sound. Texture’s range of over 340 sources (‘Choral Clusters’, ‘Plastic Ratchet’, ‘Heavy Crackle’…) are built from a mixture of sampled, granular and algorithmically generated sounds, giving you multiple choices of complementary layers for any sound you throw it at.
To refine your sound, tweak the Gate response, dial in Attack, Hold and Decay envelope properties, and take control of EQ for both the original sound and the Texture layer. You can also modulate Texture properties with an LFO or envelope, while other controls include dry/wet Mix, Sidechain filtering and Limiting.
- Over 340 sampled, granular and generative texture sources to choose from.
- Diverse sample library, including musical instruments, digital waveforms, analog synthesizers, tape hiss, foley and sound effects.
- Control texture dynamics with Attack, Hold and Decay, Gate and Limit controls.
- Texture filter, for fast and dynamic tone shaping.
- Sculpt the original sound and Texture with dual EQ sections.
- Customize your chosen Texture with further controls (Colour, Pitch, Octave, Density…).
- Modulate a Texture’s controls and filter cutoff using LFO and Envelope signals.
- Filter the response to the source signal with the Sidechain Filter.
- Global control of Texture level, Mix and Master level.
- Samples provided at 96kHz where required for pristine repitching.
- VST/AU/AAX effects plugin for PC (32/64-bit) and Mac (64-bit).
What is your favorite music genre?