PC iZotope Nectar 3 Plus v3.3.0
iZotope Nectar 3 is the latest version of the popular vocal processing plugin.The update features the Vocal Assistant with Unmask functionality, Celemony Melodyne essential, two new dynamic EQs, redesigned modules, RX Breath Control, and much more.
“We’re excited about this feature because it’s the first time one of our audio technology assistants has considered audio on another track in order to make better decisions about how to fit vocals in the mix,” says Russell McClellan, Principal Software Engineer.
“The tracks in your mix affect one another in complex ways, so it makes sense for an assistant to be able to see things from a broader viewpoint than that of just one track.”
Nectar 3 features
- Vocal Assistant: One-click custom preset creation created with machine learning technology to help your vocal fit in the mix in seconds.
- Unmask puts your vocal at the forefront of your mix by carving away other competing mix elements directly from Vocal Assistant’s menu screen.
- Dynamic EQ with new Follow EQ Mode to track down pesky resonances and remove them in real time, saving valuable time and energy.
- Auto Level Mode adjusts the level of your vocal before it even starts processing, eliminating the need for corrective dynamics or riding the fader.
- Inter-plugin Communication: Nectar 3 can communicate with other instances of iZotope plug-ins in your session to address mix issues, tonal balance, masking and more.
- Component RX 7 Breath Control plug-in for reducing unwanted breaths without sacrificing audio quality with the power of iZotope RX 7.
- Melodyne 4 essential for GRAMMY-award winning time and pitch correction.
- iZotope Relay: your hub for intelligently connecting your entire mix to your iZotope plug-in collection.
- Hundreds of professionally-designed presets for music and dialogue applications.
- Twelve redesigned and updated modules for completely vocal-focused production and mixing including: Corrective and Creative Dynamic EQs, Compression, Harmony, Pitch, De-Esser, Saturation, Reverb, Gate, and Dimension.
- Delay: Two brand new modes and new independent controls for stereo support.
- De-esser: New interactive threshold design experience that can be auto-set with Vocal Assistant.
- Saturation: Two new Saturation modes, Decimate and Distort.
- Harmony: Increased number of voices you can add from 4 to 8, improvements to MIDI mode experience for easier playability.
- EQ: Ability to add two EQ instances of up to 24 bands with Dynamic processing for frequency and pitch.
- Compressor: Ability to add two Compressors. New interactive threshold design with interactive visualization.
- Reverb: Additional third EQ node for additional shaping flexibility; immersive visual display.
- Dimension: New Chorus and Phaser modes with interactive UI.
What is your favorite music genre?