PC Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0
Kelvin combines flexible dual-stage saturation with powerful push/pull equalization in an inspiring new way to shape sounds. Deceptively simple to use, Kelvin offers detailed saturation models, mastering-grade performance, and vast sonic possibilities with just a few parameters. Pick your favourite combination from several transformer, tube, and diode circuits to bring tracks to life with rich harmonic coloration and warm saturation, or get creative with frequency specific distortion and beautiful analog-style tone sculpting.
• Add rich harmonic coloration, thickness, and high-end sheen to tracks and full mixes
• Increase punch, energy and RMS with mastering-grade signal integrity
• Explore vast sonic possibilities by combining different transformer, tube, and diode circuits
• Shape saturation across frequencies for precise fine-tuning or creative sound design
• Fuse saturation with musical analog-style EQ, including classic passive Low/High bands
• Add width and dimension using the unique harmonic Spread feature
What is your favorite music genre?